Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fos-ff + Luna

One of the things that I missed about Fos-ff when I moved to Luna was the sense that I belonged to the community. As a member of Fos-ff since 2005, I felt like Fos-ff was my home on the internet. With Fos-ff passing hands a few times, the future of the site seemed bleak and though I wanted to believe that it would not go down, for a while it did. After about two months of no fanfiction, I made to the move to Lunaescence.  Under the new name Powerful Tenderness I started writing fanfiction again.

I wanted, and still want to be, part of the Lunaescence community (part of the reason why I started this blog in the first place). However, I never got that feeling and let this blog collect dust. So while I started this blog in an attempt to become a part of the Lunaescence community, I will use this blog to inform members of both Fos-ff and Lunaescence of what I'm writing, how I'm writing, and anything to do with fanfiction in general.

First step: I will put a link to my profile on both sites here.

No comments:

Post a Comment