Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PT on Luna

Hi there Luna people!

This blog is for any events/things that have to do with Lunaescence.
As of 11/3/10 I've decided to become more active within the Luna community (part of the reason why I'm doing this blog).
To do so I resolved to review the fics that I read.
I'm also thinking about maybe asking whoever is in charge of the Luna guild on Gaiaonline to be a mod. For the guild of course. I am very active on Gaia (mostly role playing although I do post in the community forums whenever there is an event going on).
I've noticed that the guild on Gaia is very...dead. I'm hoping that if there was an active mod then there'd be more activity. I can be an active mod and although I've got no connections to the big players on Luna, I might be able to gather questions and suggestions and pass them on or something. I don't know exactly what else to do for the guild-to-site interaction but I'm still thinking on it.

Anyways, have a good day/night/afternoon! :)
Powerful Tenderness

No comments:

Post a Comment